The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Tea with AK71: Cornettos and Magnums.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I love ice cream. I have always enjoyed Cornettos and Magnums but I enjoyed them even more when I was in Thailand. Look at the photos and you would know why:


10 Thai Baht is about 40c in Singapore currency. So? We could have a really nice Cornetto for less than 90c!


And we could have a yummy Magnum (regular size type) for $1.60!


Burp!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi AK,

Woasey, so tempting sia. I always steal my office's mini magnus which the manager stocks up in the fridge bcos i cant bear to buy it myself, so ex!! Hehe, got to remind her to replenish again.
My floor flooded with drool now leh

JL

AK71 said...

Hi JL,

Wah! Your office pantry has Magnums? Envious!

Flooded with drool? Gross! Quick, fly to Thailand and get your Magnum fix! Haha ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi AK,

Manager likes it mah, so she buy hehe! Then i leach... Anyway its company $$$ so i must help myself if not 对不起自己hehe. Aiyo no $ fly thailand, maybe gotta wait $1 budget flight then go haha!
Have a great wkend! :)

JL

AK71 said...

Hi JL,

You just have to wait for free Magnums. No need to go Thailand liao. Haha.. Enjoy your weekend too. :)

I said...

AK, UK also like that. my friend says a tub or ben and jerry's costs £1 (S$2) on offer. Phwoa! I bring some back for you. ;)

AK71 said...

Hi Isaac,

Wah! You can have all the B&J ice cream flavors you want in the UK then. Envious.

Take out pen and notepad: "Isaac buying B&J ice cream for me". Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

I always have this and the Red Bulls in Thailand, cheaper & tasted better - in the case of the Magnums - it is fresher.

^-^

SnOOpy168

hjteo said...

Hi AK,
Don't have to wait till Thailand. Across the causeway, magnums are going for half price due to exchange rate. Always have a few when going there =)

hjteo

AK71 said...

Hi SnOOpy168,

Yes, the Magnums in Thailand would be fresher since we would be consuming at the source. Ha ha ;-)

g.ta said...

Magnum seems to be getting more and more popular nowadays huh??

WK said...

u r always in thailand...

WK said...

preparing for the Songkran festival?

AK71 said...

Hi hjteo,

For sure, they are cheaper across the Causeway. However, I have stopped visiting J.B. for many years now. The crime rate scares me and keeps me away. ;-p

AK71 said...

Hi WK,

I am sorry to have confused you again. These photos were taken on that same trip in February. ;)

AK71 said...

Hi g.ta,

I don't know if Magnums are getting more popular these days but they have always been popular with me. :D


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award