The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Tea with AK71: Maison Ikkoku.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Recently, a friend whom I have known for more than 20 years asked me out to have tea. We met at Maison Ikkoku which is owned by a friend of his.

I am not much of a food blogger but here are photos of what I had for tea that day:



Yummylicious ice lemon tea!


Melts instantly in your mouth tiramisu!



This was a total surprise. Kong Bah Pao!


It was so good! You simply have to try this.


I didn't bring my IXUS out with me and these photos were taken with my trusty Samsung mobile phone. Can do lah.

In case you would like to visit Maison Ikkoku (and you really should),

Address:
20 Kandahar Street, Singapore 198885.

Tel:
6294 0078

I am doing this blog post without any monetary reward. I do this because I want to share with you a wonderful discovery I made: a beautiful cafe with good food and drinks. I think you will enjoy the place as much as I did.

Oh, did I mention the interior decoration? I promise you that it would be an eye opener. I am not putting up any photo of the cafe's interior here (really because I didn't take any). You will have to visit Maison Ikkoku to take it all in. ;)

Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Kong Bah Pao is a delicacy in taiwan. Cost like S$2-S$3.

AK71 said...

Hi Cory,

I like the ones at Beng Hiang but the ones at Maison Ikkoku are less fatty and less oily. Healthier.

Kong Bah Pao is a Hokkien delicacy, after all. So, not surprised it is available in Taiwan. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award