The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

A reader won a hamper from Yomeishu!

Friday, December 21, 2012

I make a modest amount of money from ads in my blog. Most of the ads are pay per click in nature and if readers should be interested in the ads and click on them, I get some pocket money (e.g. 20c per click from Nuffnang).

I particularly like ads from companies which offer good deals to consumers, are socially and environmentally responsible and give my readers a chance to get something for free. This way, the ads which appear on my blog are win-win-win in nature. A win for the advertisers. A win for my blog. A win for my readers.

A few days ago, a reader sent me an email to say that she won a hamper by clicking on one of the ads which appeared in my blog. She was so happy that she took a photo of the hamper and emailed to me. Here it is:

Very nice!

To the lucky reader, thank you for sharing this happy news with me and, once again, congratulations!

There will be 20 winners each week and I believe that the last round of the contest (5th week) ends 26 December 2012. You might want to try your luck and see if you could win a hamper too at: Yomeishu Guess & Win!

Would be a nice Christmas present, wouldn't it? :)

Related post:
Yomeishu: Win Megumi and a beverage mixer!

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award