The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Something only Singaporean males know.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

The uniform looks different. The helmet looks lighter.

SCS is new. It was SAFINCOS during my time. Yes, a mouthful.

ORD is new. It was ROD to me.

However, the scenes are familiar except for the SOC (standard obstable course). Looks like it is more fun. OK, I better not say anything else in case someone issues me a challenge to try it.



Maybe, I should go catch the movie.

Related post:
AK71 gets recognition from the government!

10 comments:

peace said...

part 1 is out on youtube, go search for it

AK71 said...

Hi peace,

Not there anymore, it seems. I saw on the Facebook page that it has been taken down. :(

Ray said...

Part 1's HD version already available in china websites :) Won't get taken down like Youtube :)

AK71 said...

Hi Ray,

Wah! China boleh! I mean Zhong Guo Ni Xing ah! ;p

Which China website?

Ray said...

http://www.k178x.com/html/21670.html

Need to install the qvod plugin when prompted. Enjoy the show :)

Cory said...

My NS was tough and exciting. A lot of stories to tell. I would consider as a personal achievement to complete but is not something i am willing to go through again. LOL

AK71 said...

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the link! Er.. Would Jack Neo be upset with me if I did this?

AK71 said...

Hi Cory,

Well, at least you didn't have to go through reservist training, I guess. :)

Ray said...

Haha it depends. I guess if u would otherwise have gone to watch it in the cinema then perhaps he would. If u like me would wait till TV shows it then no harm done rite?? :)

AK71 said...

Hi Ray,

I will admit that I lack the necessary education in this area. So, I don't know if I will be doing anyone any harm. ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award