The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Sunday brunch.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

It has been a while since I got to wake up late at 9am on a Sunday. So, no breakfast for me!

I had brunch instead today:

Porridge.
 +
 
Anchovies and peanuts.
 =
 


One of my favourite combinations. Bon appetit.

9 comments:

yeh said...

Today I had own make kebab as brunch.
Later tonight going to cook Japanese curry as dinner:)

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Our skills as cooks are definitely worlds apart! Then again, I am too lazy to do anything that requires too much work. ;p

EY said...

Hi AK,

This combi of food is comfort food for me. Nice! But won't be filling enough for 2 meals.

You are really easy to feed lor. Hmm, I suspect you probably ate something else after the meal. :P

Endrene

AK71 said...

Hi Endrene,

I had two big bowls of this. It was that much! I did not eat anything else until dinner at about 6.30pm.

Had pan fried salmon, sautéed vegetables, mashed potato and waffle with ice cream for dinner! I'm happy. :)

Burp.

yeh said...

hi ak,
share with you this recipe
http://www.noobcook.com/japanese-curry/

i follow this recipe to cook, quite easy :)

can ask your sister to cook for you if you are interested:)

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Thanks for this. :)

My sister cooks curry and Japanese curry too. But I cannot take curry these days. I always get the runs after eating curry. :(

Garfield75 said...

Mine was Hokkien mee home style with clams, prawns, fish, squid thrown in ... I like looking at your blog which shows what u have ... Most food blogs r like pic out of a menu, yours is one of a kind.;)

AK71 said...

Hi Garfield,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Now, I can venture forth as a food blogger with great enthusiasm! ;p

I don't eat clams and squid. I don't like prawns. Fish, er, is OK. It is just a coincidence that I don't eat or don't like the expensive stuff. Honest!

Anonymous said...

Hi AK,

Nice breakfast ... Simple and healthy.

Thanks
Vanson


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award