The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Why was my comment not published?

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I have said this before but I guess I should say it again.

My blog makes a bit money in the form of advertising income and to be fair to myself and all paying advertisers, I cannot allow attempts by commercial entities to have free advertisements in my blog in the comments section.

So, if you have left comments in my blog with a link or a reference to a website (especially one that I know you have a vested interest in) that provides goods and services, financial or not, don't be surprised if you do not see your comment published.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.




You might have a great comment and I might want to publish it but if you have included a link or a reference to a commercial website, I am not able to delete the link and publish the rest of the comment. 

It is not possible. 

At least, I do not know how to do it.

So, for those people who have been affected by this house rule, if you would like to comment again, I would be happy to publish your comments as long as they are relevant and do not advertise your business ventures, whether directly or indirectly.

Please note that attempts to draw me into a discussion on the issue will be ignored.

OK, I should include a smiley emoticon here to show that there are no hard feelings. There. :)




Related post:
Do you want to be richer?
"If you have some really good ideas, please feel free to share with us but please keep the comments genuine.  Any effort to advertise should be emailed to me and should not go into the comments section.  Having some advertising revenue is one way I make some money from blogging. "

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award