The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Chats with readers on Japan, bonds, properties, GFC etc.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

AK is an accredited kay poh and spends quite a bit of time chit chatting with readers online. When I shared with a couple of fellow bloggers and also some friends that I spend at least 3 to 4 hours online answering questions everyday even if I am not blogging, they were amazed!

Here are some recent chats:

Sent to me by Paul who is vacationing in Japan:


Paul: U come japan so often, they name a burger after u?

LOL!

Then, G thought of buying some bonds:


B had some questions on investing in real estate in Singapore:



E discovered that AK is quite good at side stepping questions:


W had questions about war chests and allocation:


P asked about averaging up or averaging down on our purchases:











I forgot to mention that I kept adding to my investment in Hock Lian Seng over the years when I thought Mr. Market offered me more attractive prices at different times.

I enjoyed all the chats. I hope you did too. ;p

Related post:
An evening with AK and friends: Photos.

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award