The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

The Fifth Person and AK "ON AIR".

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I am good friends with the guys at The Fifth Person and they also helped me in my event, "Evening with AK and friends", last year.

Many readers ask me when am I going to have another "Evening with AK and friends" this year but I am feeling even lazier this year compared to last year. So, at this moment, I don't know.

I promise I will let you know once I know if I am going to do it. I promise to talk to myself about this. Promise.

Anyway, last night, I made a guest appearance in a show by The Fifth Person and for those who might be interested, AK was "ON AIR".

Watch it: HERE.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Hope you're not referring to me in your interview when you said high flyer.

My side of the story, I actuallly felt I didn't really did well in managing my finances. Not good at all at the returns category. Increase in the value of my properties when I look back at it again, mainly due to luck.

Not much research done. Not much viewings. Looking back I bought them each time after looking at the showroom units!

AK71 said...

Hi Tanya,

Over the years, I have been contacted by quite a few readers who have a high earned income like you. I shared some of their stories here and on FB too.

We don't have to get the highest returns possible. If we are doing better than average, that is good enough especially when we have ample resources.

Being lucky is a good thing. I rather be lucky than smart. :)

Tanya said...

Now I feel so stupid.... x)

AK71 said...

Hi Tanya,

Oh, I know the feeling. :(

Remember, it is only a feeling. ;p

pf said...

Omg ak... R u sure u go DTF to eat xiao long bao ??

AK71 said...

Hi pf,

I might have gotten lost in a mall and found myself in DTF once or twice before. ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award