The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

AK is speaking at InvestX Congress 2017.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Quite a few readers have been asking me whether I am going to have another session (or two) of "Evening with AK and friends" this year. 

Yes, I know. AK has been so lazy this year. Lazier than last year.

Bad AK! Bad AK!

Well, I am not sure if I want to do it this year but I did promise my friends at The Fifth Person to make an appearance at InvestX Congress 2017.

Yes! So exciting, right? 

So, if you really want to take a photo with me badly, here are the details:

Date: 19th August 2017.

Time: 9am to 6pm.

Venue: NTUC Auditorium Level 7.

Address: 1 Marina Boulevard.


At the last InvestX Congress a couple of years ago, some readers complained that I had to share the stage and I had too little air time. 

Alamak, what air time? AK is just full of hot air lah but the organisers have taken the feedback seriously.

I will be alone on stage for a full hour this time and I will also be on the panel at the end of the event.


I wonder how many songs would I have to sing to fill up that one hour? Hmmm.

If you decide to go, you will find out on that day.

How much will the ticket cost?

Get it by 19th July: 


$127.00.

Get it later: 


$147.00.

For those who drag their feet:

$197.00 at the door.


But I doubt anyone will have the chance to buy a ticket at the door. The last InvestX Congress sold out 3 weeks before the event!

Still, who wouldn't want to pay less? So, do you want to get a cheaper ticket? What is the lobang?


Come in pairs! 

Then, you get the second ticket at $97.00.

On a serious note, go to InvestX Congress not because you want to hear me sing or take photos with me. I am just the event mascot lah. ;)

Get more information and also to purchase tickets: HERE.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AK71 said...

Hi Jann,

There should be instructions on the ticketing page when you click on the link at the end of the blog. If you are not able to find it, you might have to contact the organizers. See ya. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award