The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

1Q 2018 passive income from non-REITs.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

I feel that I should mention a non-REIT here which might not be considered an investment by most people.


I should mention it because, logically, it should be considered a part of my portfolio.

Of course, I am talking about the CPF.




If we would include bonds in our portfolio, then, we should also include money in our CPF accounts in our portfolio which I have said before is like a AAA rated sovereign bond.

I have also mentioned that, lacking mandatory contributions, I would voluntarily contribute to my CPF account and that was what I did in January.

The CPF is a risk free and volatility free component of my portfolio which pays a reasonably good coupon and to promote peace of mind, I would like for it to stay a meaningful size.




Regular readers might remember that I talked about it before but if you don't, you might want to read the blog: The AK passive income strategy after making $1 million.

Related to this, I also bought some Singapore Savings Bonds.

If you are interested in the reason why, read the blog: HERE.




As for investments in equities, what did I do in 1Q 2018?

I added to my investment in SingTel at under $3.40 a share.

I added to my investment in Wilmar at under $3.00 a share.


I added to my investment in ComfortDelgro at under $2.00 a share.




1Q 2018 passive income from non-REITs:

$ 10,871.45


Or about $3,623.00 per month.

Enough or not?

Enough for me but I don't know if it is enough for you.






Related posts:

1. 1Q 2018 income from S-REITs.
2. Largest investments updated.

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award