The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Following comments in ASSI.

Monday, March 4, 2013

In the last few months, I received quite a number of emails asking me how could readers be notified when new comments are posted in ASSI. This is because, quite often, I would provide more information simply by commenting in certain blog posts.


For readers who visit my blog daily, the easiest way is to check the sidebar in the section labelled "RECENT COMMENTS".

For readers who only want to visit when there are new comments, go to the top of my blog and you will see, on the right, two small orange color boxes. These are RSS buttons. You could subscribe to all "Comments" and "Posts" by clicking on these.

For readers who only want to be updated when comments are made in specific blog posts, go to the blog posts, scroll down and you will see "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)". Alternatively, if you click on "Post a Comment", you will come to a screen where you could post a comment and tick in a little box below "Email follow-up comments to XXXXXX".

10 comments:

la papillion said...

Hi readers,

Don't believe AK, haha! Once you subscribed to his comments, you'll receive a pop up on your email notification EVERY OTHER HOUR. That's how hot it can be, LOL! If you're unlucky and you subscribed to a hotly debated article, then you're in for more notifications EVERY 15 mins!

Be careful what you signed up for ;)

AK71 said...

Dear readers,

Unfortunately, what LP has shared could happen. You have to take the good with the bad if you do subscribe to my blog's comments. ;)

seefei said...

Hahaha I savour this blog only in my free time. This is not a hot tips station that I have to be linked 24x7. So I only subscribed to the new post. I used to sub using a seldom used email but had since upgraded the sub to my main email. Don't want to miss anything lol

AK71 said...

Hi seefei,

Thanks for the upgrade. :)

So, after the upgrade, I guess there is a new target price? ;p

My Provider said...

Hi AK,

Is Neratel a good income stock when the last earning report was bad and the receivable income was always negative and growing negative?

AK71 said...

Hi MP,

I think we want to be wary of forming impressions of businesses based on a quarter's results or a few, whether good or bad, for that matter.

NeraTel has a good track record spanning many years. Unless there should be some development that would lead to an enduring negative impact on earnings, NeraTel should continue to be a good investment for income. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear AK,

Your RSS orange box for Comment does not work... i see the code, i blur...so how? :D

AK71 said...

Hi gu,

You are right! I also dunno how. I am an IT idiot. :(

I guess the only way is to have follow up comments (for articles you are interested in) sent to you by email.

Click on the box "Email follow-up comments" below. :)

Confused said...

Hi AK,

Can you speak to your crystal ball and shed some light on the bid for M1 that is happening lately? Always appreciate your thoughts on these.

Cheers,
YY

AK71 said...

Hi YY,

I only have a confused bowling ball. ;)

Major shareholders of M1 want to privatise the company.

I do not believe that it is a good use of capital on the part of KepCorp and SPH.

However, it is a fortunate turn for M1's minority shareholders.

Nothing more to it, really.


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award