The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

"E-book" on AK the investor in 7 chapters.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Over the years, I received several requests from the media for interviews. 

Due to the fact that I would only do these interviews in disguise, these interviews did not materialize.





I am a very private person. There is no reason good enough for me to sacrifice something as valuable as privacy. 


OK, maybe, if someone were to offer me $1 million, I would consider. I am only half kidding. Seriously.

Anyway, when I received another request recently and apparently this is going to be a campaign in collaboration with Temasek Holdings, I offered them a series of blogs that tells my story instead. 





I don't know if they will use them but I thought I could organize the blogs into an "e-book" to share with my readers too and here it is.

Chapter 1:
My family almost went bankrupt.

Why am I the way I am? 

We are all products of our past experience.

Chapter 2:
Life was difficult and I wondered if Santa existed.

Be self-reliant. 


No one is going to help us if we don't help ourselves.

Chapter 3:
To retire by 45, start with a plan!

What I have today started with a plan.

Want to achieve financial freedom? Have a plan.





Chapter 4:
Secret of my success.

Our philosophy in life will guide all our decisions.

Having the right philosophy is essential.

Chapter 5:
6 digits annual passive income.

It is mostly a lot of work but luck plays a part.

This is the honest truth.

Chapter 6:
How to make $1 million investing for income.

Do the right things and time will do the rest.

Be patient.





Chapter 7:
A wealth building strategy that has worked.

We cannot predict but we can prepare.

I will be happy if my story is able to inspire many more readers to seek financial freedom.

Gambatte!

10 comments:

laurence said...

Quote: "Anyway, when I received another request recently and apparently this is going to be a campaign in collaboration with Temasek Holdings, I offered them a series of blogs that tells my story instead."

Alamak, is Temasek getting ready to offload some of their "valuable" portfolio stocks to us retail investors?
Should we run?

AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I blur. -.-"

sleepydevil said...

Hi AK,

I believe I've heard about the collaboration as well :) However, I agree very much to this - Privacy is priceless.

AK71 said...

Hi SD,

I am not a fame seeker.

I am quite partial to fortune but not fame.

I shall leave the fame seeking to other people. ;p

MSAPersonalFinance said...

Hi Ak71,

I like your chapter 2 to 7 and I am lucky not to experience the chapter 1.
Thanks for compiling such a great e-book.

AK71 said...

Hi MSA,

I don't like Chapter 1 of the "e-book" either. :(

AK71 said...

Reader says:
Would u like to share your investment journey with me? How did u pick up the skills? I've started reading some of the books that u have mentioned in your blog

AK says:
You might also be interested in this e-book.

AK71 said...

Reader says...
Catch up for teh u if can
I don't mind if u put on the sunglass and mask
Can use a straw lol
I have many questions
Really
Just simple questions.. Life and all


AK says...
ask me on FB easier 😜
i dun like going out
i am NEET
otaku
shut-in
I dun like visitors also
I am mental case... 😛

AK71 said...

Reader says...
Do you have any article to recommend for reading which I could perhaps emulate what you are already doing?
I know it will not constitute into any form of recommendation and I bear full responsibility for any outcome of my decision.

AK says...
Don't emulate.
Create your own plan.
I will share my story with you.

AK71 said...

Reader says...
Hi Mr Ak, may I know, to have so much $ in the stocks. In the past do you earn a lot of $?

AK says...
The answer is in my blog and this is a good place to start:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2017/10/e-book-on-ak-investor-in-7-chapters.html


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award