Sponsored Links

To retire by age 45, start with a plan.

"Is early retirement the right financial choice?" Jim Ellis discusses long-term financial growth strategies. I have blogged ab...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

欢喜就好 - Be happy!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This is a song I have always enjoyed.

Apologies to readers who do not understand Hokkien or could not read Chinese.



To those who understand, I hope this brightens up your day. :)

Related posts:
1. A simple concept.
2. Happiness in 2012.
3. Money well spent.

4 comments:

EC said...

Hi AK71,

Haha are you a Hokkien too? Nice and entertaining songs - thanks!

Eugene

AK71 said...

Hi Eugene,

If I am not mistaken, I am a Singaporean of Chinese Hokkien and Indonesian Chinese descent with a dash of Teochew, maybe. ;p

BfGf Money Blog said...

Hahaha!

This song cheered me up today!

Keeping it old school, AK...

BTW, I enjoyed your interview with the Fifth Person :)

I even play the podcast for my Gf to hear, "There, ASSI la, the guy who wear mask and dress like kungfu master. Next time I also wanna do that..."

AK71 said...

Hi Jerry,

I am glad that you enjoyed the song and the interview. Of course, the song is more important lah. ;p

Oh, dear. I hope I have not started a cosplay trend for investment and personal finance bloggers in Singapore. -.-"

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award